Easy by Tammara Webber

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rescued by a stranger.
Haunted by a secret
Sometimes, love isn’t easy…


He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…

The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.

Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.



I'm going to be cheesy and use the title to describe this book: it was Easy. It was so effortless to love the story and I was sucked in from the very first chapter. Easy is the story of Jacqueline and Lucas. I enjoyed both of their characters, both facing horrors and dealing with them in their current relationships.   Jacqueline is very independent and headstrong and I enjoyed seeing her overcome the breakup from her long time boyfriend. Lucas seems like this tatted up bad boy but he's sensitive and intelligent. He's also cautious and sensitive. 

I was so interested in their lives and this book touched me. I was a big ol' baby by the time I was finished. If you're looking for a book that gives you the warm and fuzzies but also makes you cry buckets...then Easy is the clear choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Awrittenworld 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.